Category Archives: B2B

1

5 negotiation techniques for your sales strategy

To make thes sales process run smoothly, specialists made up theories. Some are more interesting than others. Based on these theories, sales techniques were born. Read More

Posted in B2B, Blog, Featured Posts, Recommendations | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment
retargeting-2

The Alliance of Success: E-mail Marketing and Retargeting

Only 2% of traffic to a company website is converted into sales. The retargeting process takes care of the remaining 98% of users. Read on to see what it is all about. Read More

Posted in B2B, Blog, Email Marketing, Featured Posts, MKOffice News, Recommendations | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment
why-your-brand-should-be-human-storytelling

Why your brand should be more human

Constant communication and interaction between a brand and its customers has long ceased to be a necessity, becoming more like a “must have”. Social networks are under the lime light 24/7. Regardless their working schedule, people are continuously trying to … Read More

Posted in B2B, Blog, Featured Posts, MKOffice News, Recommendations | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment